Sunday, April 06, 2008

Well, You See . . .

it went a little something like this . . .

10 days in Central Europe
3 days in New York, 3 midterms
5 days in California
2 weeks ridiculously sick

. . . and that's where I've been for the month or so. Hopefully things will now return to normal and I'll be around a bit more. In the meantime, I thought I'd share a few pictures with you from my travels.



My brother and me in Prague



Prague Castle and Lesser Town as seen from the tower on Charles Bridge



The Hofburg - Vienna



Schonnbrunn Palace - Vienna



Salzburg at dusk

2 comments:

aahrens said...

Denelle,
Oh! I'm SO jealous! I have always hoped to visit Prague - quite the classical music center! Hoping to go there next year on AIM for a few months. You've made me really want to go, now! Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing! And of course, nothing like sharing a trip with a brother! Some of my fondest memories come from vacations with my brother and I.

AA

Anonymous said...

Hey.. I was missing your blogs, glad you are back.