Monday, March 16, 2009

It Goes Something Like This . . .

It's been a few weeks since I've shared with you all the details of my ongoing job hunt. Basically I couldn't take any more of this ...


... so I packed up my suitcase and went to sunny (and slightly warmer) California for a week.

I got home last Thursday and prepared to start packing up my apartment to put everything in storage and move in with a friend when I had a small miracle take place. My landlord called and said he and his wife had discussed it and if it would help me out and make it so that I could stay they would lower my rent AND the company I've been working part-time for increased my hours to full-time until our project launches at the beginning of May!

So, while I'm still in desperate need of a permanent full-time job, and still may have to pack up and move in May, at least one major obstacle is no longer an issue. One small step for God, one giant leap for me!

No comments: