I am sitting here in my biblical hermeneutics class and the topic that is currently on the table is how to witness to a post-modern world. One of the slides that my teacher Bro. Norris has up is the good/bad of my post-modern generation. The list very much intrigued me, and I will present here:
- No One Expects you to know every thing
- Being Authentic and self-deprecating works
- Shorter Sermons are effective
- No One expects you to know everything
- ONLY being authentic and self deprecating works (pride is sniffed out and loathed from a mile away).
- Pretty much only shorter sermons are effective.